Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday's a Day for Thinking

Eve is commonly thought of as a game in which people do a lot of spreadsheets or other boring but highly analytical things.  However self-inflating it is, I like to think of it as a thinking-person's game, kind of like chess but with pretty graphics and a bit more interactive.  So let's start with the smart:

Although this might be stroking my ego a bit, I'd like to show where the fleet I helped plan and execute with a few other people (you 5-6 know who you are), has hit the front page of Kotaku, a gaming site that gets millions of views per day (it was also on PCGamer.com, a magazine I used to subscribe to).

Now to the not-so-smart:

Here are the links to the lossmails of two freighters (one, two) that my alliance has lost in the last 24 hours.  Both were lost to stupidity or ignorance (or sleep deprivation).  Let's try to be better people.

No comments:

Post a Comment